Christopher J. Curtin
- Consumer Law
- Local Government and Corporate Ethics
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
Chris serves individuals, businesses and government officials in matters involving product liability and professional ethics.
- Conduct confidential investigations of alleged ethic violations by county officials for New Castle County Ethics Commission.
- Represent many private individuals with personal injury claims.
- Represent a number of small businesses with claims filed against them in a variety of business disputes.
- American Bar Association
- Delaware Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Delaware Trial Lawyers Association, Co-Chair of Amicus Curiae Committee
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Delaware Trial Lawyers Association, Editor and Chair, “Update” quarterly magazine
- Delaware Trial Lawyers Association, Chair “Brown Bag Lunch” Continuing Legal Education seminar, Chair
- New Remedies for Delaware Victims: The Elder or Disabled Victims’ Enhanced Penalty
- Probation Before Judgment: Dismissal in Slow Motion
- An Open Letter to a Saddened Dog Owner
- Local Counsel: How to Effectively Handle Your Legal Issues Occurring in Another State Part II
- Local Counsel: How to Effectively Handle Your Legal Issues Occurring in Another State Part I
- Mediation in the Courts of Delaware: Much Larger Role Than Ever Before
- The Delaware Lemon Law May Be “Lemon” Aid
- The Bad Truck: A Tale of Two Remedies