Harry J. DiDonato, LL.M.
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Corporate Law & Governance
- Banking and Finance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Finance & Venture Capital
- Estate & Tax Planning
Harry provides representation and counsel to companies, partnerships, financial institutions and individuals in business, real estate, banking, business succession and tax matters. Harry’s practice involves corporate counseling and representation including acquisitions, sales, contract negotiations and other transactions for small to mid-market, businesses. In many instances, he serves clients in a “general counsel” role, providing representation on general business, corporate, employment, estate and tax matters while also assisting in the coordination of the company’s other legal matters. Harry also devotes a significant portion of his practice to real estate matters including sales, acquisitions, leasing and financing. Harry sits on the Advisory Boards for many of his clients, assisting them in strategic and tactical matters.
- Counsel to multi-national industrial company with acquisition of a division of a publicly held company.
- Represented a regional developer in acquisition, financing, rezoning and development of 78-acre brownfield site.
- Counsel to professional firm in recapitalization, restructuring and preparation of complex Partnership Agreement.
- Negotiated a $56M acquisition for a seller in which seller became a minority owner in the acquirer.
- Advised a family business with business and real estate succession, reorganization, financing and estate and tax planning.
- Acting as outside general counsel to a 400 employee distribution and service company.
- Represented a mid-market business in the acquisition of a strategic competitor.
- Working with a manufacturer/distributor in a national roll up of like companies to create a nationwide manufacturing and distribution chain of companies.
- Counsel to many start-up companies assisting with formation, planning, financing and partnership/shareholder agreements.
- Lead US counsel to a privately held acquirer in a multi-national $105 million acquisition
- Chester County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Chester County Chamber of Business & Industry, Board of Directors
- Chester Valley Golf Club, Vice President, Board of Trustees
- Devon Preparatory School, Board of Trustees, Executive Committee
- Youth basketball coach
- Lectures frequently on business, real estate and tax topics to a variety of local audiences.