Adesewa K. Egunsola Associate - Family Law and Litigation
(O) 610) 840-0284
Adesewa K. Egunsola is a member of MacElree Harvey’s Litigation Department in its West Chester office. Her practice is with the Family Law Practice Group. She is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania.
Before joining MacElree Harvey as an associate attorney, Adesewa was a certified legal intern for the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office, a certified legal intern for the Farmworker’s Legal Aid Clinic at Villanova University, a summer law clerk for Nationwide’s Trial Division, a research intern for the National Center on Domestic Violence Trauma and Mental Health, and a legal intern for a firm in London.
Adesewa received her juris doctor from the Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law. During law school, Adesewa served as the Vice President and the Secretary of the Black Law Students Association, the Vice Chair of the Honor Board, and the Director of Communications for the International Law Society. Adesewa completed her undergraduate education at Lafayette College, attaining a bachelor’s in Government and Law and a bachelor’s in Philosophy.
- Successfully represented a grandmother seeking sole physical and legal custody of her
- Chester County Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Chester County Bar Association Family Law Section
- Chester County Bar Association Criminal Law Section
- Chester County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- West Chester East High School Mock Trial Coach
- United for Her
- Access to Justice
- March of Dimes Committee
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- I Received My Divorce Decree, Now What? Part II
- Redefining Parent: Applying the Presumption of Paternity to Same-Sex Marriages
- What’s mine is yours and what’s yours is mine…isn’t it?
- Does Using Weed Make You A Bad Parent?
- 5 Reasons a Prenup Is Right for Anyone
- Must Be 18 or Older to Wed
- Child Support in High-Income Cases
- What went into the Supreme Court’s Decision to Uphold Trump’s Travel Ban?
- Villanova University, Juris Doctor
- Lafayette College, Government and Law and Philosophy