Frank Marano, Jr. Associate
Every client is different. Frank develops a personalized approach to advocate for his clients. He focuses not only on the task at hand but also on his client’s overall business and goals.
Frank is an attorney in the firm’s Business and Corporate Law practice group. He represents clients in a broad range of business, tax, and real estate matters. He is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and the United States Tax Court.
Prior to joining MacElree Harvey, Frank was a senior associate in the international tax group of a Big Four accounting firm where he provided transactional consulting services and tax advisory services for transactions involving large multi-national companies. Frank also served as a judicial law clerk to the Hon. Chris R. Wogan in the Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas.
Frank received his JD from the Syracuse University College of Law and his LL.M. in Taxation from Temple University Beasley School of Law. Prior to law school, Frank earned his Bachelor’s degree in economics from Duquesne University where he was also a member of the football team.
Out of the Office
Frank lives in West Chester with his wife, Liz, and their dog, Vito. When he is not working Frank enjoys traveling, trying new restaurants, and spending time with his family and friends.
- Chester County Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Chester County Chamber of Business & Industry
- Good Samaritan Services, Board of Directors 2019 – present
- Frank Marano, Jr. Joins Good Samaritan Services Board of Directors
- Handling a Tax Dispute
- Proposed Regulations Offer More Guidance for New Tax Breaks
- Wayfair Sales Tax Decision Forces Online Retailers to Reevaluate Interstate Operations
- Business Department Welcomes Attorney Frank Marano, Jr. to MacElree Harvey