Isaac J. Jean-Pierre Associate
Isaac J. Jean-Pierre is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Department in its West Chester office. He practices in the areas of commercial litigation, trust and estate litigation, and banking and finance litigation. He is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania.
A graduate of the Temple University Beasley School of Law, Isaac received his undergraduate degree in business management and marketing from the Pennsylvania State University.
- Chester County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Litigation & Business Sections)
- Stively American Inn of Court
- Temple Law Alumni Association