Isaac J. Jean-Pierre is an attorney in the firm’s Litigation Department in its West Chester office. He practices in the areas of commercial litigation, trust, and estate litigation, and banking and finance litigation. He is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania.
A graduate of the Temple University Beasley School of Law, Isaac received his undergraduate degree in business management and marketing from the Pennsylvania State University.
- Represented landlord in landlord-tenant dispute and obtained a favorable settlement in favor of the landlord;
- Assisted client in federal income tax-related matters and negotiated a tax payment plan that best suited the client’s needs;
- Advise and assist corporate client regarding federal income tax-related matters;
- Represented multiple similarly-situated clients in federal court litigation and ultimately settled all cases.
- Represented client in a case involving court approval of structured settlement transfer; obtain court approval of the transaction.
- Chester County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Litigation & Business Sections)
- Stively American Inn of Court
- Temple Law Alumni Association
- Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador Committee, Member
- Transferring Guardianships: What you need to know.
- What is a “No-Contest” clause, and why is it important?
- The Guardianship Tracking System – A Different Perspective
- Going Digital – Pennsylvania’s New Mandate for Court-Appointed Guardians
- The Delaware Supreme Court’s Attempt to Improve Work/Life Balance: A Pennsylvania Lawyer’s Thoughts
- Modifying Irrevocable Trusts: Answers to Common Questions
- Preserving Mechanics’ Lien Rights: What You Need to Know
Mr. Jean-Pierre has been extremely helpful and pro-active in helping us resolve the business matters that needed prompt, insightful action. He has consistently approached the matters at hand with a dedication and resourcefulness that have made it possible for us to pay attention to our business. He is both advocate and counsel and handles negotiations with diplomacy and tact. We are fortunate to have an attorney with his background to help us solve the challenges we faced. I could not recommend Mr. Jean-Pierre more thoroughly. He has a very even keel, he has a command of his area of practice and a positive professional energy that reinforces in a client the knowledge that they have the right attorney on the job.
Paul Read more
Isaac recently helped me with a lawsuit that quite frightening. His firm was recommended to me by a friend who knows the firm well. Isaac helped represent me to quickly resolve the lawsuit. Isaac did lots of research on the lawsuit and gave me realistic expectations.
Anonymous Read more
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, Juris Doctor
- The Pennsylvania State University, Business Management and Marketing
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania