Isaac J. Jean-Pierre Associate
Isaac J. Jean-Pierre is an attorney in the firm’s Litigation Department in its West Chester office. He practices in the areas of commercial litigation, trust, and estate litigation, and banking and finance litigation. He is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania.
A graduate of the Temple University Beasley School of Law, Isaac received his undergraduate degree in business management and marketing from the Pennsylvania State University.
- Represented landlord in landlord-tenant dispute and obtained a favorable settlement in favor of the landlord;
- Assisted client in federal income tax-related matters and negotiated a tax payment plan that best suited the client’s needs;
- Advise and assist corporate client regarding federal income tax-related matters;
- Represented multiple similarly-situated clients in federal court litigation and ultimately settled all cases.
- Represented client in a case involving court approval of structured settlement transfer; obtain court approval of the transaction.
- Chester County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Litigation & Business Sections)
- Stively American Inn of Court
- Temple Law Alumni Association
- Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador Committee, Member