Peter J. Moak Associate - Litigation
Peter J. Moak is a member of the firm’s Litigation practice group. He represents clients in a broad range of litigation matters with a focus on family law.
Prior to joining MacElree Harvey as an associate attorney, Peter worked for O’Brien, Belland, and Bushinsky, LLC in their prepaid department. He spent his time there representing union members in a wide variety of PA family law matters and assisted union members with their estate planning.
Prior to law school, Peter worked in archiving and provided research and support to a large variety of archives, including but not limited to, the Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania, the Horsham Historical and Preservation Society, and the Philadelphia Water Department. Peter has also worked on genealogy projects for clients attempting to enter lineage societies such as the War of 1812, Colonial Wars, and the Pennsylvania Society for the Sons of the Revolution. Peter also enjoyed a short period as a pilot of small aircrafts.
Peter lives in Montgomery County with his wife and their six cats. He and his wife foster additional cats for Stray Cat Blues, Inc. a non-profit cat shelter. When not working, Peter enjoys a variety of leisure activities which includes board and video gaming.
- Pennsylvania Society for the Sons of the Revolution – Member
- General Society for the Sons of the Revolution – Member
- War of 1812 Society – Member
- Stray Cat Blues, Inc. – Foster cat parent.
- How Does a Child’s Marriage Affect the Custody/Support of Said Child in PA?
- The Kanye West Problem or Does shared legal custody give you a right to interfere in the other parent’s decision to allow social media accounts for a minor child?
- How Is My Retirement Account Dealt With In Divorce In PA?
- How do the new PA Support Guidelines Affect Your Support Order?
- Drexel University’s Thomas R. Kline School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of Pittsburgh, History
- New Jersey