Hello and Welcome to MacElree Harvey

Centreville, DE
Centreville, DE

5721 Kennett Pike
Wilmington, DE 19807

Hockessin, DE
Hockessin, DE

724 Yorklyn Rd #100
Hockessin, DE 19707

Kennett Square, PA
Kennett Square, PA

209 East State Street
Kennett Square, PA 19348

West Chester, PA
West Chester, PA

17 West Miner Street
West Chester, PA 19382

8:00am - 5:30pm
Opening hours Monday - Friday
Call Us Today
MacElree Harvey Offices
Home > Practice Area > Family Law > Child Support

Child Support

Determining the right amount of child support is a sensitive issue, and it is crucial to gather all relevant evidence in order to ensure the best outcome. The Family Law Group of MacElree Harvey has the ability to approach the issue in a proactive way by helping you to develop a clear outline of your child’s needs in the context of the visitation schedule and the available resources of both parents. We make sure you fully understand all your rights under the laws of Delaware, and we energetically assert those rights so that you can build a positive future. The Family Law Group of MacElree Harvey represents clients on either side of child support actions. In representing the parent who is in need of support, termed the “Obligee”, we insure that all income available for support of the children is brought forward and presented. When necessary, we employ the use of experts, including vocational evaluators, forensic accountants, business valuators and tax professionals, to pursue our client’s goals. We also have varied experience representing parents who pay child support, or “Obligors.” In those situations, we work diligently to accomplish a fair and just result for the parties’ children without unjustly enriching one party at the other’s expense.

The Family Law Group at MacElree Harvey handles new petitions for child support, child support modification requests and enforcement of child support orders. The Group also works with collecting past due child support and medical support.

If you would like to schedule a consultation, please contact us at one of our offices below or submit the contact request form.