Matthew M. McKeon Associate
Matthew McKeon is an attorney in the West Chester office and a member of the firm’s Land Use Practice Group. He focuses his practice primarily on land use, zoning, and litigation-related matters.
Prior to joining MacElree Harvey, Matthew worked as a Judicial Clerk with the Honorable Rochelle S. Friedman, Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania in Doylestown, PA. He was also a Student Attorney at the Syracuse University College of Law Elder Law Clinic, a Legal Extern at the PA Department of State, Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs, and a Judicial Intern with the Honorable Renee Cohn Jubelirer, Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania.
Matthew earned his J.D. from Syracuse University College of Law and his B.A. in Political Science and History from the University of Vermont.
- Chester County Bar Association
- Bucks County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court Historical Society
- Stormwater Issues: An Overview for the Pennsylvania Property Owner
- Landlords and Undocumented Tenants: An Overview
- Matthew McKeon Elected to Chester County Historical Society Board of Trustees
- Navigating Zoning in the Age of Airbnb
- MacElree Harvey Welcomes Matthew M. McKeon to its Land Use & Zoning Practice Group