Duke Schneider Partner
(O) (610) 840-0238
Duke works primarily with family-owned and closely held businesses on succession planning, family wealth transfer planning and the structure of the business enterprise. Duke also works closely with individuals on a wide variety of estate and wealth transfer planning and estate and trust administration matters.
- Implemented a plan to shift ownership of a family-owned business to children including stock purchase, buy/sell, employment and deferred compensation agreements for an individual business owner.
- Planned and created generation-skipping dynasty trusts for a family, including grantor retained annuity trust strategies for an individual client.
- Planned and implemented a family limited partnership funded with real estate and investment assets for an individual client.
- Represented and counseled business owner and individual clients in Estate and Trust Administrations.
- Created and funded a private foundation and charitable remainder trust for a charitably inclined client, resulting in income and estate tax savings.
- Represented an individual business owner in sale of a significant family-owned business
- Chester County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Chester County Bar Foundation
- Bishop Shanahan High School, Board of Directors, Presidents Society
- Community Volunteers in Medicine, Planned Giving Committee, Harrison Society
- 26 MacElree Harvey Attorneys Named 2019 Top Lawyers by Main Line Today
- 23 Attorneys Named Main Line Today’s Top Lawyers 2018
- MacElree Harvey Attorneys named 2016 Top Lawyers by Main Line Today Magazine
- Estate Planning: What factors should I consider when choosing an Executor for my Will and a Trustee for my Trust?