Tiffany M. Shrenk Associate
Tiffany is an associate attorney in the firm’s Delaware office. She is licensed to practice law in Delaware and Pennsylvania. Tiffany represents clients in a wide range of civil litigation matters including, but not limited to, personal injury, trust and estate litigation, real estate litigation, as well as contractual disputes and consumer fraud. Her personal injury experience includes automobile, truck, and motorcycle accidents, along with slip and fall, medical mapractice and wrongful death cases. In 2016, Tiffany has been named to the Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under 40 in Delaware by National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys.
Prior to joining the firm, Tiffany worked for a Delaware law firm for six years, where she worked on a wide range of litigation matters.
Tiffany attended St. Mark’s High School in Delaware. She earned her bachelor’s degree in Economics from Boston University, then graduated summa cum laude from Duquesne University School of Law in 2009. While in law school, she was a member of the Duquesne Law Review and interned for the Honorable Joy Flowers Conti, United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Tiffany is a member of the Delaware State Bar Association, the Delaware Trial Lawyers Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association Civil Litigation Section and the American Bar Association Litigation Section.
Active in the community, Tiffany serves as volunteer attorney guardian ad litem for The Office of the Child Advocate, a state agency charged with safeguarding the welfare of Delaware’s children, where Tiffany is providing legal representation for dependent, neglected, and abused children in the foster care system.
- Car Accident – Smyrna, DE – Obtained a large recovery from the under-insured motorist coverage for a client injured in a rear-end motor vehicle collision.
- Pedestrian Accident – Newark, DE – Successfully filed an underinsured motorist claim for client who stood on the edge of the roadway waiting to cross the street, when struck by an erratic driver who veered off the roadway.
- Bicycle Accident – Wilmington, DE – Client was riding her bicycle when she was struck by a motorist who ignored a stop sign. Ensured that the client received her nofault benefits from the motorist’s insurer and achieved a settlement to compensate the client for pain and suffering.
- Slip and Fall – Wilmington, DE – Successfully obtained a settlement in excess of $20,000 for a client who slipped and fell in a retail store due to uneven flooring. The client suffered a shoulder injury that resolved without invasive treatment.
- Will Challenge – Chancery Court of Delaware – Successfully represented four siblings against a fifth sibling who had mother’s will changed and a new deed drafted just weeks prior to mother’s death.
- Real Estate Fraud – Wilmington, DE – Represented buyers against the sellers of a condominium unit who failed to disclose to the buyers that the City of Wilmington had ordered repairs to the condominium building’s exterior walls resulting in a special assessment to unit owners in excess of $25,000.00.
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Delaware Trial Lawyers Association
The Office of the Child Advocate, Volunteer Attorney