Tiffany is an attorney in the firm’s Delaware and Kennett Square offices. Licensed to practice law in Delaware and Pennsylvania, Tiffany represents clients in a wide range of civil litigation matters including, but not limited to, personal injury, trust and estate litigation, real estate litigation, as well as contractual disputes and consumer fraud. Her personal injury experience includes automobile, truck, and motorcycle accidents, along with slip and fall, medical malpractice and wrongful death cases. In 2016, Tiffany was named to the Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under 40 in Delaware by National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys.
Prior to joining the firm, Tiffany worked for a Delaware law firm for six years, where she worked primarily on personal injury cases but also on other types of civil litigation matters.
Tiffany attended St. Mark’s High School in Delaware. She earned her bachelor’s degree in Economics from Boston University, then graduated summa cum laude from Duquesne University School of Law in 2009. While in law school, she was a member of the Duquesne Law Review and interned for the Honorable Joy Flowers Conti, United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Tiffany is a member of the Delaware State Bar Association, the Delaware Trial Lawyers Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association Civil Litigation Section and the American Bar Association Litigation Section.
Active in the community, Tiffany serves as volunteer attorney guardian ad litem for The Office of the Child Advocate, a state agency charged with safeguarding the welfare of Delaware’s children, where Tiffany is providing legal representation for the dependent, neglected, and abused children in the foster care system. Tiffany also serves as a Board Member on the Centreville Civic Association and enjoys helping to organize and plan community events in Centreville.
- Car Accident – Smyrna, DE – Obtained a large recovery from the underinsured motorist coverage for a client injured in a rear-end motor vehicle collision.
- Pedestrian Accident – Newark, DE – Successfully filed an underinsured motorist claim for a client who stood on the edge of the roadway waiting to cross the street when struck by an erratic driver who veered off the roadway.
- Bicycle Accident – Wilmington, DE – Client was riding her bicycle when she was struck by a motorist who ignored a stop sign. Ensured that the client received her no-fault benefits from the motorist’s insurer and achieved a settlement to compensate the client for pain and suffering.
- Slip and Fall – Wilmington, DE – Successfully obtained a settlement in excess of $20,000 for a client who slipped and fell in a retail store due to uneven flooring. The client suffered a shoulder injury that resolved without invasive treatment.
- Will Challenge – Chancery Court of Delaware – Successfully represented four siblings against a fifth sibling who had mother’s will changed and a new deed drafted just weeks prior to the mother’s death.
- Challenge to Change of Life Insurance Beneficiary Form – Federal District Court of the District of Delaware – Represented a wife claiming upon undue influence and lack of capacity her husband’s execution of a change of beneficiary form appointing the husband’s brother as the beneficiary of the husband’s life insurance policy shortly before his death.
- Wrongful Death and Medical Malpractice – Wilmington, DE – Successfully represented a mother alleging medical malpractice against a Delaware psychiatrist that lead to the death of her daughter.
- Real Estate Fraud – Wilmington, DE – Represented buyers against the sellers of a condominium unit who failed to disclose to the buyers that the City of Wilmington had ordered repairs to the condominium building’s exterior walls resulting in a special assessment to unit owners in excess of $25,000.00.
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Delaware Trial Lawyers Association
- Centreville Civic Association, Board Member
- The Office of the Child Advocate, Volunteer Attorney
- Is a Liability Waiver Enforceable?
- How Will Senate Bill 161 Affect Delaware’s Personal Injury Statute?
- “Personal Injury From A to Z” CLE – Tiffany M. Shrenk a featured speaker
- Delaware PIP coverage: What to Know About Independent Medical Examinations
- Historical Overview of Delaware’s Court of Chancery
- MacElree Harvey Ltd Appointed to the Board of the Centreville Civic Association