Tiffany M. Shrenk Partner - Civil Litigation
(O) (302) 504-7295
VISIT WEBSITE Email Tiffany
Tiffany brings over 10 years of experience working with individuals with civil legal matters in Delaware and Pennsylvania. She is an attorney in the firm’s Delaware and Kennett Square offices and is licensed to practice law in Delaware and Pennsylvania. Tiffany represents clients in a wide range of civil litigation matters and has focused primarily on the handling of personal injury claims and estate litigation cases. Her personal injury experience includes automobile, truck, and motorcycle accidents, along with slip and fall, medical malpractice, and wrongful death cases.
In addition to her personal injury and estate litigation practice, Tiffany represents individuals in adult guardianship proceedings, contested and uncontested, fiduciary litigation claims, and contract claims.
Tiffany attended St. Mark’s High School in Delaware. She earned her bachelor’s degree in Economics from Boston University, then graduated summa cum laude from Duquesne University Law School in 2009. While in law school, she was a member of the Duquesne Law Review and interned for the Honorable Joy Flowers Conti, United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Active in the community, Tiffany serves as a volunteer attorney guardian ad litem for The Office of the Child Advocate, a state agency charged with safeguarding the welfare of Delaware’s children, where Tiffany provides legal representation for dependent, neglected, and abused children in the foster care system.
- Car Accident – Wilmington, DE – Six-figure recovery for healthcare professional who suffered debilitating head and neck injuries in rear-end motor vehicle collision.
- Car Accident – Smyrna, DE – Obtained a large recovery from the underinsured motorist coverage for a client injured in a rear-end motor vehicle collision.
- Pedestrian Accident – Newark, DE – Recovered a six-figure underinsured motorist settlement for pedestrian struck by an erratic driver who veered off the roadway.
- Partition Action – Chancery Court of Delaware – Represented owner of a beach property in a Chancery Court partition proceeding where the co-owner failed to contribute toward the expenses of the property
- Adult Guardianship Proceedings – Chancery Court of Delaware – Represented petitioners and respondents in contested and uncontested proceedings for the appointment of a guardian for a disabled adult
- Name Change Petitions – Court of Common Pleas Delaware – Representing individuals (adults and minors) seeking a legal name change
- Pedestrian Accident – Newark, DE – Successfully filed an underinsured motorist claim for a client who stood on the edge of the roadway waiting to cross the street when struck by an erratic driver who veered off the roadway.
- Bicycle Accident – Wilmington, DE – Client was riding her bicycle when she was struck by a motorist who ignored a stop sign. Ensured that the client received her no-fault benefits from the motorist’s insurer and achieved a settlement to compensate the client for pain and suffering.
- Slip and Fall – Wilmington, DE – Successfully obtained a settlement in excess of $20,000 for a client who slipped and fell in a retail store due to uneven flooring. The client suffered a shoulder injury that resolved without invasive treatment.
- Will Challenge – Chancery Court of Delaware – Successfully represented four siblings against a fifth sibling who had mother’s will changed and a new deed drafted just weeks prior to the mother’s death.
- Challenge to Change of Life Insurance Beneficiary Form – Federal District Court of the District of Delaware – Represented a wife claiming upon undue influence and lack of capacity her husband’s execution of a change of beneficiary form appointing the husband’s brother as the beneficiary of the husband’s life insurance policy shortly before his death.
- Wrongful Death and Medical Malpractice – Wilmington, DE – Successfully represented a mother alleging medical malpractice against a Delaware psychiatrist that lead to the death of her daughter.
- Real Estate Fraud – Wilmington, DE – Represented buyers against the sellers of a condominium unit who failed to disclose to the buyers that the City of Wilmington had ordered repairs to the condominium building’s exterior walls resulting in a special assessment to unit owners in excess of $25,000.00.
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Delaware Trial Lawyers Association
- Centreville Civic Association, Board Member
- The Office of the Child Advocate, Volunteer Attorney
- 23 Attorneys Named as Main Line Today Top Lawyers 2022
- Attorney Tiffany Shrenk Serves As Assistant Treasurer For The 2021-22 Junior League Of Wilmington Board Of Directors
- What To Expect At Your Defense Medical Exam?
- What Is The Mitigation Of Damages Principle And How Does It Apply To Your Car Accident Case?
- MacElree Harvey, Ltd. Names Three New Partners
- 26 MacElree Harvey Attorneys Named 2019 Top Lawyers by Main Line Today
- Interpreting the First Amendment in the Social Media Age
- What is “Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist” Coverage and Why Is It Important?
- Insurance Information for Rideshare Drivers
- Can a State Agency be Held Liable for Accidents Caused by Unsafe Road Conditions?
- What is Mediation?
- Is a Liability Waiver Enforceable?
- How Will Senate Bill 161 Affect Delaware’s Personal Injury Statute?
- “Personal Injury From A to Z” CLE – Tiffany M. Shrenk a featured speaker
- Delaware PIP coverage: What to Know About Independent Medical Examinations
- Historical Overview of Delaware’s Court of Chancery
- MacElree Harvey Ltd Appointed to the Board of the Centreville Civic Association
- Car Insurance Tips
- Personal Injury and Social Media
- Partition Action
- Deposition Process
- Expert Witnesses
- Deposition in Upstate NY
- Medical Experts
- What I Do Outside of Work
- How to Find a Good PI Attorney
- What I Like Most About Being An Attorney
- What is the Delaware Court of Chancery?
- How Social Media Affects Your Case
- What is a Contingent Fee?
The worst of times
I can honestly say that without Ms. Tiffany Shrenk! She is more than professional, she CARES!! In my case she went above and beyond my expectations. I couldn't be more pleased with her help and kindnesses. Everyone I dealt with was wonderful and I can't thank them enough.
Mary Read more
I hired Tiffany after a motor vehicle accident that resulted in an injury leaving me out of work and in treatment for injuries sustained! She was extremely understanding, professional and a pleasure to work with! Tiffany was persistent and determined to get me a very reasonable settlement. I highly recommend her and her staff !
Debbie Read more
Tiffany is an excellent attorney. She is great to work with and is very timely in her responses to questions or concerns that you may have. She is very diligent in seeking all available avenues for compensation as it relates to your case. I highly recommend her!
Cheryl Read more
I was a nervous wreck after my accident. I have never hired a lawyer before. Tiffany calmed my nerves and explained everything to me along the way clearly. She was a perfect mediator between my insurance company and medical providers. She was able to help get me a substantial settlement that put my wife and I at ease knowing everything was handled perfectly.
Anonymous Read more
Tiffany became my lawyer due to the state my car accident occurred in. Her communication and knowledge were excellent. Her staff is just as knowledgeable. I have never been in this situation before and she did very well to prep and prepare me for every step of the way during the process. She is professional and understanding. I was very impressed. I hope I never have to use her again (wink wink) but if I’m ever in the situation I need to, I for sure know I can count on her.
Melissa Read more
Boston University, Economics
Duquesne University School of Law, Pre-Professional Studies
- United States District Court for the District of Delaware