Louis N. Teti
Partner – Wills, Trusts, Estates and Philanthropic Planning
Louis N. Teti represents individuals and businesses in a wide range of estate, business succession, and tax planning matters.
Louis N. Teti represents individuals and businesses in a wide range of estate, business succession, and tax planning matters. He speaks frequently on estate planning, tax planning, estate administration, and philanthropic planning. Mr. Teti has been named to the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list every year since 2005 and has been consistently named one of the Main Line Today’s Top Lawyers. He is a Fellow of The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) and a Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy (CAP).
Mr. Teti is a past President of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Chester County Bar Association, a past chairman of the Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, a past chair of the Boards of Trustees of the Foundation at Paoli Hospital and the Chester County Community Foundation, and a past member of the Board of Trustees of Malvern Preparatory School. He currently serves on the Advisory Board of Bishop Shanahan High School.
A graduate of Dickinson College (1972), Mr. Teti received his law degrees from Temple University School of Law (J.D. 1976, LL.M., Taxation, 1981).
- Chester County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Life Fellow
- Amerian Bar Association, Life Fellow
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, Fellow
- Chester County Estate Planning Council
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Past President
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania Disciplinary Board, Past Chair
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania Study of Racial and Gender Bias in the Courts,Committee Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute, Member, Board of Directors
- Chester County Estate Planning Council, Past President
- Chester County Bar Association, Past President
- Bishop Shanahan High School, Advisory Board Member
- Malvern Preparatory School, Past Member of Board of Trustees
- Eagle National Bank, Member, Chester County Advisory Board
- Foundation at Paoli Hospital, Past Chairman of the Board
- Chester County Community Foundation, Past Chairman of the Board
Previous Community Involvement
- Paoli Hospital, Past Chairman, Annual Campaign
- Malvern Laymen’s Retreat League, Board of Directors
- Central Chester County Chamber of Commerce, Past President
- Rotary Club of Central Chester County, Past President
- Rotary Club of Exton-Frazer, Past President
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Temple University School of Law
LL.M. and J.D.
- Dickinson College
IN THE NEWS