MacElree Harvey Attorneys Named to 2016 PA Super Lawyers List
May 23, 2016
MacElree Harvey, Ltd. is pleased to announce that nine of its Pennsylvania attorneys have been named to the 2016 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list and that two of its young lawyers were named to the 2016 Pennsylvania Rising Stars list.
Attorneys named to the 2016 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list:
- Robert A. Burke in the area of Business Litigation
- Harry J. DiDonato in the area of Business/Corporate Law
- William J. Gallagher in the area of General Litigation
- Brian L. Nagle in the area of Land Use/Zoning
- Lance J. Nelson in the area of Family Law
- Timothy F. Rayne in the area of Personal Injury Plaintiff Law
- Mary Ann Rossi in the area of Land Use/Zoning
- Louis N. Teti in the area of Estate Planning & Probate Law
- William T. Wilson in the area of Employment & Labor Law
Attorneys named to the 2016 Pennsylvania Rising Stars list:
- Patrick J. Gallo, Jr. in the area of Business Litigation
- Jaime Jano in the area of Family Law
- Adam H. Tanker in the area of Family Law and Criminal Defense
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-‐phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for ten years or less.
About MacElree Harvey, Ltd.
With offices throughout Pennsylvania and Delaware, MacElree Harvey is a full-service law firm focused on corporate and commercial law, complex litigation and arbitration, estate planning, administration and wealth management, labor and employment, business restructuring and reorganization, trademark and copyright infringement, corporate compliance and criminal defense, federal & white collar crimes defense, real estate finance and tax law, as well as personal injury and family law.