Ms. Gaver is a partner in the West Chester and Kennet offices and a member of the firm’s Business Law Practice Group. Licensed to practice law in both Pennsylvania and Maryland, Ms. Gaver represents locally owned businesses in all aspects of corporate governance and management, lenders and borrowers in commercial financing transactions, including asset-based lending and transactions involving the acquisition and development of real property. She regularly counsels partnerships, LLC’s and corporations on strategic and tactical issues ranging from formation, meeting the daily challenges of operations, and the sale or acquisition of the business assets. She advises clients in transition planning, including the drafting and negotiation of buy-sell and asset purchase agreements and regularly advises clients on planning for the sale and transition of their closely held businesses.
Ms. Gaver focuses on understanding each of her client’s goals and concerns and seeks to provide guidance that is tailored to their unique circumstances.
Ms. Gaver is a member of the American Bar Association (Business Law Section), the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Maryland State Bar Association.
Ms. Gaver is a member of the Board of Directors of the United Way of Southern Chester County and Historic Kennett Square, Inc. She also enjoys coaching the Kennett High School Mock Trial team.
- Chester County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Business Law Section)
- Commercial-Industrial Realty Council of New Castle County, Delaware
- United Way of Southern Chester County, Board of Directors
- Historic Kennett Square, Inc., Board of Directors
- Kennett High School, Mock Trial Coach