Carolina Heinle Partner - Estate Planning and Administration
“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” – C.S. Lewis
Carolina focuses her practice on Estate Planning and Administration. She has over 10 years of experience designing and implementing estate plans for clients from a wide range of financial backgrounds and often works with several generations of the same family. Her practice involves advising clients on state and federal taxes, life insurance and retirement plans, lifetime gifting and asset protection planning. With the assistance of experienced paralegals, she handles all stages of the administration process. Carolina is also experienced in the areas of Trust and Estate Litigation and Business Succession Planning.
Carolina is a graduate of Tower Hill School and attended Haverford College and Yale University Divinity School before graduating cum laude from Villanova University School of Law. Prior to joining MacElree Harvey, Carolina was a Partner with Crossland, Heinle & Bryde and an Associate at Crossland & Associates and Stradley, Ronon, Stevens & Young in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
- Chester County Bar Association
- Delaware State Bar Association:
- Estates and Trusts Section
- Women and the Law Section
- Junior League of Wilmington
- The Raskob Foundation for Catholic Activities, Inc.
- Haverford College, B.A. Philosophy
- Yale University Divinity School, M.A. Religion and Ethics
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D. cum laude
- New Jersey