14 MacElree Attorneys Named to Prestigious Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars List in 2021
We are pleased to announce that 14 of our attorneys were recognized on the Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars list in 2021.
Each year, the research team at Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters rating service and publication, selects outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas through a rigorous, multi‐phase process that includes:
- a statewide survey of lawyers
- an independent evaluation of candidates by the attorney-led research staff
- a peer review of candidates by practice area
- a good-standing and disciplinary check
Candidates are evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement, including verdicts and settlements; honors and awards; special licenses and certifications; pro bono and community service efforts; and scholarly lectures and writings.
The ultimate objective of Super Lawyers is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse list of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for other practitioners and consumers searching for legal counsel.
Approximately five percent of the Pennsylvania Bar received the distinction.
MacElree Harvey attorneys who were named to the 2021 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list are:
- Joseph A. Bellinghieri – Estate & Probate
- Robert A. Burke – Business Litigation
- Harry J. DiDonato – Business/Corporate Law
- William J. Gallagher – GeneraI Litigation
- Peter E. Kratsa – Criminal Defense
- Brian L. Nagle – Land Use/Zoning
- Lance J. Nelson – Family Law
- Timothy F. Rayne – Plaintiff Personal Injury
- Louis N. Teti – Estate & Probate
In addition, Tim Rayne has been included by Super Lawyers as a 2021 Top 100 Attorneys in Pennsylvania. The Top 100 list is based on those attorneys who obtained the highest points totals in the 2021 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers multi-phase nomination, research, and review process.
The 2021 Pennsylvania Rising Stars list recognizes attorneys who are 40 years old or younger or who have been practicing law for 10 years or less. Approximately two and a half percent of the Pennsylvania Bar received the distinction.
MacElree Harvey attorneys who were named to the 2021 Pennsylvania Rising Stars list are:
- Caroline G. Donato – Criminal Defense
- Brian J. Forgue – Business Litigation
- Patrick J. Gallo, Jr. – Business Litigation
- Kristen R. Matthews – Elder Law
- Andrew R. Silverman – Business/Corporate Law