We are pleased to announce that MacElree Harvey was named as a Top Workplace by the Philadelphia Inquirer for 2023.
2023 marks 10 years of The Philadelphia Inquirer’s Top Workplaces list.
Every year, employees nominate and complete a questionnaire to represent their opinions regarding their place of work within the Delaware Valley. The employee engagement survey of 24 questions gathers responses regarding issues relating to workplace culture:
- Alignment – where the company is headed, its values, cooperation
- Connection – employees feel appreciated, their work is meaningful
- Effectiveness – doing things efficiently and well, sharing different viewpoints, encouraging new ideas
- My Manager – cares about concerns, helps employees develop
- Engagement – motivation, retention, and recruiting
- Leadership – confidence in company leaders
- The Basics – pay, benefits, flexibility, training, expectations
“Top Workplaces put the employee at the center of things, and focus on creating the right environment to unleash potential and inspire performance,” said Doug Claffey, CEO of Energage, the research partner for Top Workplaces.
Interestingly, Inquirer.com notes that employees consistently rate issues of “Connection” and “Alignment” most important to them, while statements related to pay and benefits rate less important.
View the 2023 ranks: sponsored.inquirer.com/philadelphia-inquirer-top-workplaces-2023
Leave a Reply