Sixteen MacElree Harvey Attorneys Recognized in 2018 Edition of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
May 17, 2018 – MacElree Harvey, Ltd. is pleased to announce that eight attorneys have been selected to the 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list and eight attorneys have been selected to the 2018 Pennsylvania Rising Stars list.
Each year, the research team at Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters rating service and publication, selects outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas through a rigorous, multi‐phase process that includes:
- a statewide survey of lawyers
- an independent evaluation of candidates by the attorney-led research staff
- a peer review of candidates by practice area
- a good-standing and disciplinary check
The ultimate objective of Super Lawyers is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse list of exceptional attorneys that can be used as a resource for other practitioners and consumers searching for legal counsel.
Approximately five percent of attorneys in Pennsylvania received this distinction. MacElree Harvey attorneys who were named to the 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list are:
- Robert A. Burke in the area of Business Litigation
- Harry J. DiDonato in the area of Business & Corporate Law
- William J. Gallagher in the area of General Litigation
- Brian L. Nagle in the area of Land Use & Zoning
- Lance J. Nelson in the area of Family Law
- Timothy F. Rayne in the area of Personal Injury Plaintiff Law
- Mary Ann Rossi in the area of Land Use & Zoning
- Louis N. Teti in the area of Estate Planning & Probate Law
In addition, Brian Nagle and Tim Rayne have been included by Super Lawyers as two of the 2018 Top 100 Attorneys in Pennsylvania. The Top 100 list is based on those attorneys who obtained the highest points totals in the 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers multi-phase nomination, research, and review process.
The 2018 Pennsylvania Rising Stars list recognizes attorneys who are 40 years old or younger or who have been practicing law for 10 years or less. Approximately two and a half percent of attorneys in Pennsylvania received this distinction. MacElree Harvey attorneys who were named to the 2018 Pennsylvania Rising Stars list are:
- Caroline G. Donato in the area of Criminal Defense
- Lindsay A. Dunn in the area of Land Use/ Zoning
- Brian J. Forgue in the area of Business Litigation
- Patrick J. Gallo, Jr. in the area of Business Litigation
- J. Charles Gerbron, Jr. in the area of Land Use/Zoning
- Kristen R. Matthews, CELA in the area of Elder Law
- Andrew R. Silverman in the area of Business Litigation
- Adam H. Tanker in the area of Family Law
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country.
Founded in 1880, MacElree Harvey is a full-service law firm serving Pennsylvania and Delaware. In addition to its broad-based litigation practices, the firm represents clients in corporate law, mergers & acquisitions, labor and employment, real estate, banking & finance, bankruptcy, family law, estate planning, tax law, personal injury, and criminal defense.