MacElree Harvey’s public and project finance practice brings together an interdisciplinary team of attorneys from our Banking and Finance, Business and Corporate, Tax and Real Estate practices to advise on all aspects of financing large institutional and other government-related projects. We frequently work on deals with numerous parties and competing deadlines, and we understand the importance of working quickly and efficiently for our clients to realize the benefits of a favorable rate environment. We advise clients from the planning stage through to the finished project, facilitating all phases of the project to realize a successful outcome.
Listed as a recognized firm in The Bond Buyer’s Municipal Marketplace (the “Red Book”), MacElree Harvey’s public finance attorneys have experience negotiating financings and refinancings in order to fund education, housing, infrastructure, energy, and economic development projects.
- Facilitate tax-exempt and taxable financings
- Assist with debt restructurings and conversions
- Draft operative legal documents and offering documents
- Conduct due diligence
- Advise clients on swaps and other derivative products
- Provide guidance on continuing disclosure obligations