August 23 2021 – MacElree Harvey, Ltd. is proud to announce that 24 attorneys were named 2019 Top Lawyers by Main Line Today magazine. Main Line Today is a regional lifestyle magazine, serving Pennsylvania’s Western Suburbs. Each year attorneys are nominated via peer balloting, then vetted through Main Line Today’s editorial process.
Below are the MacElree Harvey attorneys named 2021 Top Lawyers in their respective areas of practice. Two attorneys, Patrick J. Gallo, Jr. and Timothy Rayne, were ranked number one in their practice area.
- Joseph Bellenghiri – Estate, Probate & Tax
- Jeffrey Burke – Employment
- Robert Burke – Commercial Law
- Harry DiDonato – Business Law
- Caroline Donato – Criminal Law
- Lindsey Dunn – Municipal
- Adesewa Egunsola – Divorce & Family
- Brian Forgue – Civil Litigation
- Patrick Gallo – (#1) Civil Litigation
- J. Charles Gerbron Jr. – Municipal
- Leo Gibbons – Alternative Dispute & Resolution
- Peter Kratsa – Criminal Law
- Michael Louis – Commercial Law
- Kristen Matthews – Elder
- Matthew McKeon – Real Estate
- Brian Nagle – Real Estate
- Lance Nelson – Divorce & Family
- Stephen Porter – Estate, Probate & Tax
- Timothy Rayne – (#1) Civil Litigation
- Duke Schneider – Estate, Probate & Tax
- Tiffany Shrenk – Personal Injury
- Andrew Silverman – Business Law
- Ashley Stitzer – Divorce & Family
- Louis Teti – Estate, Probate & Tax
Congratulations to this years’ Top Lawyers.
To view the Main Line Today magazine online edition, click here.
About MacElree Harvey
With roots that reach back to 1880, MacElree Harvey is a full-service law firm serving clients from offices in Pennsylvania and Delaware. In addition to its broad-based litigation practices, the firm represents clients in corporate law, mergers & acquisitions, labor and employment, real estate, banking & finance, bankruptcy, family law, estate planning, tax law, personal injury, and criminal defense. Follow us on social @MacElreeHarveyLaw.