Partner, Litigation Department
Partner in the Litigation Dept focusing on Criminal, Family and Commercial Litigation, working from the West Chester office.
Judge Lou Mincarelli served as a respected Common Pleas Judge in West Chester, Pennsylvania, since 2022, and joined MacElree Harvey in January of 2024.
Joining MacElree’s Litigation department, Judge Mincarelli will focus his practice on Criminal, Family and Commercial Litigation. His diverse legal skill set was formed from the years he presided over Criminal, Family and Juvenile cases as a judge and and from decades as a practicing attorney.
Judge Mincarelli was previously a Victim Advocate in the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office, where he learned first-hand the effects that crime has on victims and their families. After graduating law school at Temple University, Judge Mincarelli became a prosecutor in the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office under the legendary Lynne Abraham.
- Presided over Criminal, Family and Juvenile cases as a judge.
- Committee Chairman for Cub Scouts Hopewell Pack 8
- Temple Law School Alumni Association
- Member of the Sons and Daughters of Italy, St. Anthony’s Lodge in Downingtown
- Temple University Beasley School of Law