Of Counsel – Real Estate Business and Corporate Law
Daniel Horowitz is an attorney admitted in the State of Delaware, focusing his practice on corporate, business and real estate law.
Daniel Horowitz is an attorney admitted in the State of Delaware, focusing his practice on corporate, business and real estate law. He previously served as an in-house attorney for Amtrak and also has experience in Mergers and Acquisitions.
In addition to his work at MacElree Harvey, Dan and his wife Dana are the co-owners of Horowitz Closings, Inc., where they have performed over 10,000 residential real estate closings.
In his spare time, Dan enjoys traveling and spending time with his family.
- Board Member, Kaiserman Jewish Community Center
- Past Board Member, Kristol Center for Jewish Life at the University of Delaware
- Superior Court of the State of Delaware, Certified Mediator, 2017
- Delaware, 2004
- Pennsylvania, 2005 (inactive)
- University of Pittsburgh, B.S., summa cum laude, Business Administration
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D.