Timothy E. Horn
Associate – Estate Planning and Administration
Timothy is an estates attorney in our West Chester office.
Tim focuses his practice in the area of estate planning and estate administration. He represents clients in all aspects of estate, trust, and related tax matters, including planning for both simple and complex estates. Tim assists clients with drafting Last Wills and Testaments, revocable and irrevocable trusts, Durable Powers of Attorney, Living Wills and Advance Healthcare Directives. He also assists clients with gifting and transfers of family assets and closely-held businesses.
In the area of estate administration, Tim represents clients in all aspects of probate matters, including intestacy proceedings, probate of Wills, marshaling and inventorying estate assets, preparation and filing of federal and state death tax returns, preparation of formal and informal estate accountings, and the final distribution of estate assets to the beneficiaries and heirs of the estate. He also assists clients with post-mortem estate planning opportunities.
Tim also represents clients in matters regarding trust administration and trust termination by way of informal agreement or formal court applications, including filing of accountings, as well as modification and revocation of trusts by way of informal agreement or by court application.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Chester County Bar Association
- New Jersey Rising Star by Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters for Estate Planning & Probate (2021 – 2023)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Villanova University School of Law, LL.M., 2016
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2012
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2009